The Kleveland Kracker Korner
Breaking News !!! Breaking News !!!
Dateline Hollywood , Ca. July 17 , 2011
The N.A.A.C.P. in conjunction with the usual Rogues Gallery of Ludicrous Litigants , " Calypso " Louis Farrakhan of The Nation Of Islam , Morris Dees of The Southern Poverty Law Center , The " Reverend " Jessie " Hymie Town " Jackson of The Rainbow Coalition , Al " Tawana " Sharpton of Operation Push and of course Clarence " Trash Mouth " Hankins of The Confused Man - Children of Philadelphia A.K.A. The New Black Panther Party today announced a law suit against The National Association of Lesbian Actresses Producers And Directors. The basis of the new suit is that an upcoming show produced by NALAPD is a vile evil racist plot to denigrate the Powerful and Noble Men of Color of America. As best as CNBC can determine what has the Melanin Enhanced Man - Children upset is that this new show called " The Talk " is an all female and all Lesbian production. When asked for a comment by CNBC regarding this development Clarence " Trash Mouth " Hankins replied thusly " This is yet another vile evil racist plot perpetrated by dem White Cracka mofos. The only thing different about this one is that it specifically targets The Powerful and Noble Men of Color of America and The Mighty Panther Nation. By denying Black men of their rightful place as the head of The Black Family they denigrate and emasculate him to the point where he can't overcome his White imposed handicaps. If this show goes on the air we will send a team of our toughest Panther Sistas to rumble with these Cracka Dykes on their own Hollywood sets."
CNBC is fervently hoping that " The Talk " will indeed go on the air. Can you imagine the comedic joy in seeing a bunch of Craka Dykes kicking the shit out of some Panther Sista ? lol Yes yes I know yet ANOTHER editorial comment. Are you ready? Here comes another one.
When reached by CNBC for a comment as to " Trash Mouth's " threats Ms. Windy Storm the producer of the show replied thusly . " While it's true that the show focuses on FEMALE contributions to society and the family and therefore stars and is produced and directed by females we will be having male guest stars to discuss their familial roles also. It is true that the vast majority of those men will be White , however that was not a conscious decision on our parts. We wanted and indeed invited many Black men to appear on our show. The problem we ran into was that the 30 % of Black males that actually do have a role in their families had a problem that would not allow them to participate. THEY HAD A JOB !!! " " Perhaps in 100 years or so when the other 70 % of Black men take responsibility for their families we will have a big enough pool to draw our guests from"
Reporting for CNBC from Hollywood Wink Tisdale.
To see what fomented this fiasco please click here
Flour to the Crackers !! We SHALL bake !!
Now go spread your crumbs around Crackers !!!
Greetings from The Cracker Riviera.